Monday 24 December 2012

IT logo identity

IT logo identity



Check out my latest work, tutorials and freebies via various social networks. Stay up to date, get immediate support and feedback.
Hello guys, due to recent requests and constant e-mails, I decided to try and recreate my intro logo in After Effects. Even though the original was made in Cinema4D, I did my best to get it as close as possible. Hope you are gonna love it.
  • CS3 and above compatible
  • HD resolution (720p)
  • 10 seconds long
  • Please rate if you like it :)
Detailed and thorough video tutorial in English language. An easy to follow step-by-step guide for both beginners and advanced users.
HD Resolution renders in about 30 minutes (TIFF SEQUENCE) on Intel i7 Quad Core, 12gb ram, Windows 7, 64 bit


0 comments:

Post a Comment